- About Us
- Visiting the Park
- The Perfect Venue
- Seeking Knowledge
Meeting Your Needs
All of our room rentals include park entry fees and access to our 360 acres of scenic trails, interpretive sites, archaeological digs, fauna and flora, two galleries and daily cultural programming.
As a compliment to your event we can also arrange for:
- Audio visual and administrative services
- Interpreted programs for your guests
- Traditional dance presentations
- Elders and First Nations people to speak on a variety of subjects
- Custom aboriginal awareness education workshops
- Ceremonial space
- First Nations artisan demonstrations, workshops, and performers
Our Executive Chef, Kevin Merasty, oversees our food services and delights in providing our guests with menus ranging from traditional foods such a bannock, bison, saskatoon berries and muskeg tea…often featuring regional foods unique to Saskatchewan.
Our menus are suggestions to help with your decision for your function and may be customised with help from our room booking coordinator.
If there is something specific you are interested in please call us as we have the ability to customize and create programs/services to meet your specific needs and interests.