- About Us
- Visiting the Park
- The Perfect Venue
- Seeking Knowledge
- The Administrative Assistant is accountable for assisting the Controller with administrative and finance duties. The ideal candidate will have experience and possess and ability to:
- Ensures positive attitude when addressing questions and concerns with park vendors, employees and customers.
- Accurate tracking of park expenditures ensuring accuracy in coding, department and proper authority on park expenditures.
- Ensuring timeliness and sound cash management in coordination of weekly expenditures and cheque runs.
- Accurate tracking of park revenues including accurate invoicing of customers based on services provided, and accurate coding to proper departments of all other revenues.
- Ensure daily reconciliation, depositing and posting of cash receipts from POS till system
- Joint reconciliation of park bank accounts monthly.
- Ensures and maintains positive ample funds in the Petty Cash, Change Box and Gift Shop bank accounts.
- Progressively collecting on outstanding receivables to assist in maintaining positive cash flows, advising management of receivables that may become uncollectible.
- Assists in monthly inventory counts and with administrative duties as required.
- Ensures excellence in the stewardship of all resources.
- Assists with development of procedures and forms as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
A minimum of three years experience and some post-secondary education in finance and administration. Knowledge and experience in AccPac or other accounting programs would be an asset. Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word is mandatory. A combination of education and experience may also meet the above requirements. Wanuskewin offers a fair and competitive compensation and benefit package. Please submit your resume and cover letter no later than May 25th , 2012 4:30pm to:
Wanuskewin Heritage Park Authority
Attn.: Andrea Lafond, Controller
RR#4 Penner Road
Saskatoon SK S7K 3J7
Fax: (306) 931-6767